Last reviewed: 23 December 2021
This Terms of Service belongs to infinitSpace Holding BV, with registered and trading address at Fahrenheitstraat 99, 1097 PP Amsterdam, The Netherlands and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 80915876.
You can contact us via:
- Email address: email@example.com
- The contact form on our websites or by using the “Report an issue” feature in the Community App
- Telephone number: +31 624647737
In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to infinitSpace Holding BV (or one or more of its current or future affiliates) as a provider and as a controller of personal data.
Creating Your Community App Account
- Passwords. Do not reveal your Account password or other access credentials to anyone else (or let them use your Account), even if such other individual is associated with your company. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and security of your Account. If you believe someone may have used your Account without your authorization, please change your password and contact us by using the “Report an issue” feature in the Community App. You are responsible for all actions in connection with your Account, regardless of whether you authorized such actions. Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account, you may be liable for the losses of us or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Intellectual Property.
Ownership. As between you and us, we own all worldwide right, title and interest, including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights, in and to (a) the Community App; (b) all related software and technology used by us to provide Community App features and functionality and (c) all usage and other data generated or collected in connection with the use thereof.
License Restrictions. Except as expressly set forth herein, you agree not to license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from or otherwise make any unauthorized use of any of the foregoing, including without limitation, the Community App and Content. In addition, you agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying ideas, algorithms or trade secrets of the Community App or any other software or technology of ours, except to the extent expressly required by applicable statutory law. You may not take, copy or use for any purpose (a) the name “infinitSpace”, “beyond” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property; (b) any modified, altered or similar versions of the same or (c) any pictures or illustrations of any portion of any our properties, including any properties on which we provide any services (“Premises”), for any purpose, including any competitive purposes, without our prior consent. You may not use any Content, data or other information you receive or access in connection with the Community App to solicit any of our customers or partners, or other individuals or entities you encounter in connection with your use of the Community App, in a manner that could be considered competitive or harmful to us, as determined by us in our discretion.
- Advertisements. In using the Community App, you may encounter advertisements for Third Party Services by Third Party Services Providers and our other business partners, which may be targeted to you based on certain information you provide to us or that we collect based on your use of the Community App or other services. The types and extent of advertising are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Community App, you agree that we, such Third Party Service Providers and our other business partners may provide you with such advertising from time to time.
Mobile Services and Data Charges.
- Data Charges. The services provided in connection with the Community App may include certain services available via your mobile phone, including but not limited to (i) the ability to book and/or purchase desks and conference rooms via your mobile phone, (ii) the ability to receive messages related to your applicable membership, including by email, text and push notifications, and to reply to certain such messages, (iii) the ability to browse our offerings from your mobile phone and (iv) the ability to access certain features related to your applicable membership through the Community App (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). We do not charge for these Mobile Services, however, your carrier’s normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will still apply.
- Device and Carrier Compatibility. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. Therefore, you should check with your carrier to find out if the Mobile Services are available for your mobile devices, and what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of such Mobile Services. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device.
- Community App Account for our services; termination. An Account is required to access and use certain services, so you may not be able to terminate your Account while you intend to continue receiving such services. In the event that you do want to terminate your Account, you acknowledge and agree that you are giving up your ability to access and use any of our services requiring an Account. You can terminate your Community App Account by using the “Report an issue” feature in the Community App for all other Members.
- Waiver of claims. The Community App is provided “AS IS”. To the extent permitted by law, us and our affiliates, parents, and successors and each of our and their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “Parties”) (i) disclaim all warranties and terms, express or implied, with respect to the Community App.
- Governing law and disputes
- Governing Law. This Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed under English law.
- Venue. Any disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.