InfinitSpace has the mission to foster human connections and create a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods through real estate. It’s infinitSpace’s goal to improve the quality of people’s life by providing inspiring and collaborative workspaces.
The key to achieving this is by having more flexible office space, in more buildings and cities. Therefore infinitSpace provides a whitelabel flexible workspace management service and tenant experience software for landlords and corporates to create their own unique flexible workspace brands.
Hi, nice to meet you! We are infinitSpace, are you ready for the future of flex?
Our growth-oriented company, infinitSpace, provides you with valuable learning opportunities like shadowing, mentoring and a diverse scala of training opportunities where you work closely with infinitSpace CEO, CTO, Community Teams and Real Estate Analyst. Financial administration, modeling, analysis and reporting will be the core duties of this role. Share your ideas and creativity with us and apply your knowledge of finance to our fast-paced, hands-on work, dynamic and international environment.
- Program start date: As of March 2023
- Duration: Min. 5 months
- Allowance: 150 euro per month (40hrs- 5 days) & full reimbursement of travel expenses
- Location: Hybrid
- Provide general accounting support;
- Assist with financial modeling;
- Liaise with international infinitSpace work spaces to gather monthly KPIs for accurate consolidation;
- Help with accounts receivable management;
- Support the invoicing of infinitSpace and ensure payments are received and correctly recorde;
- Manage the accounts payable and cash management process, liaising with suppliers where required;
- Provide support for annual budgeting process;
- Assist with statistical analysis and other special projects;
- Present data-driven recommendations to the team;
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Studying Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Commercial Economy, Finance & Control, Business Management, or other related degrees;
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship;
- NOTE: EU working rights are required (Either you have an EU or EEA Citizenship - or you are studying in the Netherlands);
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Like challenges, and embrace change in a fast-paced environment;
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
- Be a self-starter working harmoniously both independently and as part of a team;
- Focused with an attention to detail;
- Passion for entrepreneurship;
- Team player
If you're excited about this job, we're looking forward to seeing your application; motivation letter and your CV (in English).
Feel free to contact Sarah Boumans, International Expansion Manager.
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what makes working here rewarding. "Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At infinitSpace we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.