InfinitSpace has the mission to foster human connections and create a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods through real estate. It’s infinitSpace’s goal to improve the quality of people’s life by providing inspiring and collaborative workspaces.
The key to achieving this is by having more flexible office space, in more buildings and cities. Therefore infinitSpace provides a whitelabel flexible workspace management service and tenant experience software for landlords and corporates to create their own unique flexible workspace brands.
Hi, nice to meet you! We are infinitSpace, are you ready for the future of flex?
Our Community Team plays an integral part of our business with the purpose to enable our landlords and partners to create inspiring workplaces where members connect, share and learn at an inspiring workplace.
As a Community Manager you have the full authority of all aspects of the business you manage. You are required to report to your director. You are owning, executing and managing the operational and financial performance of your building and responsible to provide an exceptional member, tenant and landlord experience by implementing the “ Powered by infinitSpace” global standards and ensuring the highest level of experience and satisfaction towards all stakeholders.
- Managing the Community Team on a daily basis;
- Lead and organize daily Kick-off meetings and sharing relevant business information;
- Organize bi-weekly one to one’s with your direct reports for tailored coaching, to deliver constructive feedback and support in personal development/growth plans;
- Review goals vs. performance of the Community team and recognize positive performance as appropriate and address topics where improvements can be made;
- Excellent time management to ensure your direct reports feel supported in their day-to-day activities;
- Motivate your team and manage accountabilities for responsibilities and goals across all key areas of the business (sales, operations, finance, member experience, hospitality, and more);
- Familiarize, implement, own and manage the building operations with our software tool;
- Assist in employee recruitment, onboarding, training and performance evaluation activities.
- Qualify SMB leads - convert them to tours and closed deals (inbound & outbound);
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Head of Marketing to achieve the building monthly revenue and occupancy targets;
- Conduct building tours according to the sales guidelines;
- Provide suitable proposal offers based on infinitSpace guidelines;
- Active and accountable for member relationship management to prevent churn;
- Lead and execute a smooth member onboarding process according to infinitSpace standards and provide improvements where possible to the infinitSpace HQ teams;
- Initiate, organize & execute various broker campaigns and events focused on lead generation to optimize revenue;
- Initiate and develop new membership and marketing strategies to attract new leads;
- Initiate and execute successful referral campaigns within your building;
- Identify new initiatives for future improvements.
- Fully responsible for an exceptional overall member experience and satisfaction KPI;
- Being the members’ point of contact and solve all members' related requests within our SLA’s;
- Serve as a point of escalation and be a final decision maker on infinitSpace policies and procedures to members;
- Develop and build a strong Community, manage and maintain strong positive relationships with and among all members and understand their business;
- Be the owner of the building email inbox and distribute emails to the correct channels;
- Initiate and execute building-specific plans to improve KPI’s.
- Conduct building morning walkthroughs to control the quality of the building;
- Escalate and follow up on building underperformance with the correct stakeholders to ensure the highest level of building quality and member experience;
- Responsible for quality controls and inspections focused on maintenance and cleaning;
- Feedback conversations with our maintenance and cleaning vendor with the aim to focus on improve the overall member experience;
- Lead, manage and execute the monthly Move-in and Move-out process;
- Responsible for stock ordering and financial administration;
- Point of contact for our vendors/partners and execute the vendor onboarding process;
- Review, understand and execute the building Emergency Action Plan.
- Initiate and provide input for monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets;
- Initiate and implement actions for financial optimization;
- Proactively take care of building payment issues, on a monthly basis;
- Lead and manage financial activities for membership fees increases, late payment and check credit notes;
- Oversee the day to day operational and event expenses within the allotted budget.
- Initiate, lead, manage and execute the event strategy (i.e. calendar for the month, events with purpose, good mix of themes);
- Fully responsible for event hosting and executing, ensuring attendancy rate according to infinitSpace event standards;
- Responsible for managing and controlling the event budget and actual spends to ensure the member experience is maximized;
- Initiate and negotiate local and strategic partnerships in order to decrease event spending without sacrificing quality;
- Develop innovative ways to surprise and delight members to create a unique experience;
- Execute events that are in the interest of the community focused on fostering a strong connection between members.
- Initiate and create weekly content for the newsletter for sign off;
- Daily active on our digital member platform to check/moderate member posts and ensuring correct follow ups.
If you're excited about this job, we're looking forward to seeing your application; motivation letter and your CV (in English).
Feel free to contact Sarah Boumans, International Expansion Manager.
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what makes working here rewarding. "Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At infinitSpace we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.