InfinitSpace has the vision to foster human connections and create a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods through real estate. It’s infinitSpace’s mission to improve the quality of people’s life by providing inspiring and collaborative workspaces.
The key to achieving this is by having more flexible office space, in more buildings and cities. Therefore infinitSpace provides a whitelabel flexible workspace management service and tenant experience software for landlords and corporates to create their own unique flexible workspace brands.
Our Sales Team is a multidisciplinary team and is in direct contact with our future customers, “potential” new members (PNM’s), freelancers and companies looking for a flexible workspace solution, a place to call home. The main task of the sales team is providing PNM’s with the best product which results in generating higher revenues. In this important role you are the first point of contact for PNM’s & Brokers and responsible for maximizing building tour bookings.
- Dealing with new business enquiries, arranging new member viewings, processing new leads, diarising call-backs and managing all tasks consistently and effectively;
- Provide every new business enquiry a written overview of information within 24 hours after receipt including a concrete suggestion for a date and time to tour the location;
- Update the CRM system accurately in line with the infinitSpace sales process;
- Conduct a high volume of inbound and outbound calls in line with agreed performance targets and KPI’s.
- Have a proactive approach in learning and engaging with new processes;
- Take on ad hoc duties as and when required by the business.
- Conduct and administrate extensive research using social media, internet and other relevant sources about the PNM, in your preparation to connect on business level with the PNM;
- Make contact and have a professional conversation with the PNM in order to fully qualify their business needs to provide the best solution matching the PNM requirements;
- Daily review of attended viewings to improve the sales process and follow up on no-shows to ensure every PNM receives the best solution;
- Self-source enquiries by working autonomously and cold call prospects ensuring you are reaching the overall tour conversions KPI;
- Build positive and nurture credible relationships with key stakeholders (brokers, commercial agents and customers) by arranging at least one broker onsite meeting per week;
- Undertake monthly (4 hours) market research by means of mystery shopping, competitor analysis, feedback and pricing information to have the latest relevant information of the local markets;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all infinitSpace locations, including availability, products and services to ensure every PNM receives the best solution and excellent service;
- Act as a subject matter expert on other products and services offered by infinitSpace in order to- up and cross sell;
- Hold engaging and professional conversations by phone, email and other mediums to schedule appointments and organize and host virtual viewings of the portfolio when required;
- Eagerness to consistently outperform conversion rates in line with the business’s KPI;
- Demonstrate hand off seamlessly to the wider sales team.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- Studying Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Commercial Economy, Business Management, Facility Management, or other related degrees;
- Must have excellent verbal (telephone manner) and written communication skills (English, and Dutch );
- Like challenges, and embrace change in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about achieving high levels of performance;
- Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Be a self-starter working harmoniously both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent time management and enjoys short deadlines;
- Focused with an attention to detail;
- Team player.
EST / CET time zone
If you're excited about this job, we're looking forward to seeing your application; motivation letter and your CV (in English).
Feel free to contact Sarah Boumans, International Expansion Manager.
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what makes working here rewarding. "Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At infinitSpace we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles."
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.