InfinitSpace has the vision to foster human connections and create a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods through real estate. It’s infinitSpace’s mission to improve the quality of people’s life by providing inspiring and collaborative workspaces.
The key to achieving this is by having more flexible office space, in more buildings and cities. Therefore infinitSpace provides a whitelabel flexible workspace management service and tenant experience software for landlords and corporates to create their own unique flexible workspace brands.
Our Community Team is an integral part of our business with the mission to enable our landlords and partners to create places where people connect, share and play in an inspiring workplace.
As a Community Manager you are required to report to your Director or our CEO. You are the owner of the financial and operational performance plus the overall member and tenant experience of the buildings within your portfolio.
You are responsible for the overall building performance ensuring we are hitting targets and meeting all partner’s needs. This includes implementing and operating according to the“Powered by infinitSpace” global standards to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate already has 2+ years specific Community Management or Retail Store Manager experience and is ready for the next step: leading and managing multiple buildings and being involved in new building openings.
- Leader and Manager of your Community Teams across several buildings;
- Lead and organize daily Kick-off meetings and share business information;
- Organize bi-weekly one to one’s with your direct reports for tailored coaching, deliver constructive feedback and support in develop/growth plans;
- Review goals vs. performance of the Community teams and recognize positive performance as appropriate;
- Excellent time management to ensure your direct reports feel supported in their day-to-day activities;
- Motivate your team and manage accountabilities for responsibilities and goals across all key areas of the business (sales, operations, finance, member experience, hospitality, and more).
- Qualify SMB leads - convert them to tours and closed deals (inbound & outbound;)
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to achieve your monthly revenue and occupancy targets;
- Provide suitable proposal offers based on infinitSpace guidelines;
- Lead and execute a smooth member onboarding process;
- Initiate and organize various broker campaigns and events focussed on lead generation;
- Initiate and develop new leasing and marketing strategies to attract new leads;
- Initiate and execute a successful referral campaign within your building;
- Identify new initiatives for future improvements;
- Active and accountable for member relationship management to prevent churn.
- End responsible for an exceptional overall member experience measured by infinitSpace’s member experience dashboard;
- Take ownership and manage the relationship with key accounts;
- Member support requests being solved within infinitSpace’s SLA’s;
- Serve as a point of escalation and be a final decision maker on infinitSpace policies and procedures to members;
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations, and other issues of complexity;
- Monitor, address and action alerts related to member satisfaction KPI’s;
- Accountable for Net Promoter Scores, and the overall member satisfaction;
- Initiate and implement building-specific plans to improve KPI’s;
- Initiate and lead the communication related to business updates, process changes, company initiatives, and goals.
- Ensure that daily infinitSpace high quality operation standards are maintained;
- Point of contact for our vendors and initiate and lead the vendor onboarding process;
- Ensure partners have the necessary tools to succeed in their respective roles;
- Hold vendors accountable for general operational policies and standards and take actions accordingly;
- Engage with the Landlords in conjunction with the Real Estate team to handle any building-related escalations;
- Escalate reoccurring issues related to 3rd party vendors to appropriate internal teams for resolution and problem solving;
- Fully accountable for building-level Opex.
- Fully own and control the building P&L and the financial performance;
- Initiate and provide input for monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets;
- Initiate and implement actions for financial optimization;
- Proactively take care of building payment issues, on a monthly basis;
- Lead and manage financial activities for rent collection, rent increase, late payment and check returns.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in hospitality, marketing, multi-unit retail, startups, finance, consulting, or related experience. Customer service experience required
- 2+ years of management experience of leading a team, consisting of individual contributors
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, or other related degrees
- Understanding and experience in leading teams
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, project management, and business operations experience
- Like challenges, and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion
- Fluency in the Dutch and English language (written and spoken)
If you're excited about this job, we're looking forward to seeing your application; motivation letter and your CV (in English).
Feel free to contact Sarah Boumans, International Expansion Manager.
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what makes working here rewarding. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.