InfinitSpace has the mission to foster human connections and create a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods through real estate. It’s infinitSpace’s goal to improve the quality of people’s life by providing inspiring and collaborative workspaces.
The key to achieving this is by having more flexible office space, in more buildings and cities. Therefore infinitSpace provides a whitelabel flexible workspace management service and tenant experience software for landlords and corporates to create their own unique flexible workspace brands.
Hi, nice to meet you! We are infinitSpace, are you ready for the future of flex?
Our Community Team is an integral part of our business with the mission to enable our landlords and partners to create places where members connect, share and learn at an inspiring workplace.
As a Community Host you are the shining star of the building, creator of exceptional member experience and service provider. For every question, favor or ask, you are there for the members, their guests, and act as the first point of contact for vendors.
- Responsible for an exceptional overall member experience and satisfaction KPI
- Act as the first point of contact at the front desk during business hours
- Develop, manage and maintain strong positive relationships with and among all members
- Be the owner of the building email inbox and distribute emails to the correct channels
- Be the owner of the member support ticket tool and lead and solve all members’ related requests within our SLA’s
- Be the collector and distributor of all mail and packaging
- Support company-wide initiatives that improve the overall customer experience, including events, promotions, and communications
- Initiate and create weekly content for our building newsletter for sign off
- Daily active on our digital member platform to check/moderate member posts and ensure a correct follow up
- Provide administrative support to the (Assistant) Community Manager
- Keep the front desk and mailroom clean and organised at all times
- Conduct building morning walkthroughs to control the quality of the building
- Escalate and follow up on building underperformance to the correct stakeholders to ensure the highest level of building quality and member experience
- Review, understand and execute the building Emergency Action Plan
Execute in cooperation with the Assistant Community Manager the * Move-in and Move-out process
- Responsible for stock ordering, receipt and control
- Create a monthly event calendar with the Assistant Community Manager and distribute event posters within the building
- Actively promote the events within the community to ensure a good turnout
- Execute events that are in the interest of our community, focussed on fostering a strong connection between members
- Develop innovative ways to surprise and delight members with the goal to create a unique experience
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- 2+ years of equivalent experience in hospitality, multi-unit retail, startups, administration or any other related experience. Customer service experience is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Structured and highly organised
- A born connector and Hospitality star
- Like challenges, and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion
- Fluency in the English language (written and spoken)
Amsterdam - onsite
If you're excited about this job, we're looking forward to seeing your application; motivation letter and your CV (in English).
Feel free to contact Sarah Boumans, International Expansion Manager
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what makes working here rewarding. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.