InfnitSpace has the mission to foster stronger connections through real estate, creating a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods everywhere. By democratizing coworking so that every worker can access a coworking space within a fifteen-minute commute, regardless of the type of business they work in – whether a startup or major corporation.
The key to achieving this access is having more coworking spaces, in more buildings, in more cities. And the best way to do that is by empowering developers, owners, and corporates with the ability to create their own coworking spaces within their own buildings.
We believe by our commitment to our values, by being our best self determined in finding new and innovative ways to grow our organization and each other, with the spirit of belonging and gratefulness our team and our company will improve the lives for many, in all cities, globally.
About the role of Real Estate Transaction Manager United Kingdom
The Real Estate Transaction Manager is responsible for all transactional work regarding infinitSpace's Real Estate expansion in the designated market. This position creates and manages the real estate portfolio within a designated region and territory by ensuring a healthy and robust pipeline for expansion, timely deal conversion, advantageous deal terms, successful partnership negotiations and overall portfolio management.
This position will be based in London
- Creating, facilitating and maintaining a wide RE network which mainly includes:
- Office Landlords’ / asset managers
- RE Brokers
- Working directly with the Chief Growth Officer to support term sheet and management agreement negotiation
- Facilitate timely deal conversion, advantageous deal terms, successful negotiations and overall portfolio management
- Facilitate all actions required for the professional management of the market portfolio
- Maintain systems for professional and regional portfolio management
- Liaison with extended regional team (Legal, Design, Construction, Operations) to ensure all business issues are captured and addressed during term sheet and negotiation
- Ensure timely and complete close-out of deal at management agreement signing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to facilitate transactions
Capabilities and background
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in CRE Transactions with Office landlords / leading RE advisory firms / flexible workspace operators
- Extensive background and strong understanding of the national office market
- Broad knowledge and experience in end-to-end deal negotiation and real estate portfolio management
- Knowledge of designated region and territory
- Strong understanding of deal economics
- Superior negotiation skills
- Team player, collaborative and ability to take direction and develop others
- Reliable, focused, with demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing numerous deals simultaneously
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Excels under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Office Market