InfnitSpace has the mission to foster stronger connections through real estate, creating a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods everywhere. By democratizing coworking so that every worker can access a coworking space within a fifteen-minute commute, regardless of the type of business they work in – whether a startup or major corporation.
The key to achieving this access is having more coworking spaces, in more buildings, in more cities. And the best way to do that is by empowering developers, owners, and corporates with the ability to create their own coworking spaces within their own buildings.
We believe by our commitment to our values, by being our best self determined in finding new and innovative ways to grow our organization and each other, with the spirit of belonging and gratefulness our team and our company will improve the lives for many, in all cities, globally.
About the role of Real Estate Analyst
The Real Estate Underwriting & Analytics team is responsible for performing all financial analysis regarding infinitSpace’s expansion. The Analyst position is responsible for all market research, deal underwriting, pipeline reporting and real estate analytics within their designated region and territory. As a dedicated member of a European deal team, this role requires a deep understanding of deal economics and real estate portfolio management.
Successful candidates for this role preferably are based in London, UK / Amsterdam, Netherlands / Berlin, Germany / Vienna, Austria
- Creating financial models to analyze business and project economics
- Conducting market research for new markets
- Assisting Directors Real Estate team with the preparation and materials
- Deal underwriting, benchmarking and overall pipeline/portfolio analytics
- Creating and maintaining Market Playbooks, Deal Memos and other presentation material required for investment committee and executive approval
- Facilitating all actions required for the professional management of global portfolio
- Supporting and maintaining systems for regional portfolio management
- Establishing, tracking, analyzing and presenting existing financial and operational performance metrics
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience in investment banking, or Commercial RE
- Strong capabilities and experience in building financial models
- Familiar with market research creation
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Thrives in working in teams, and has the ability to take direction
- Reliable, focused and detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, to consistently meet deadlines
- Excels under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) a strong plus
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Flexible workspace