About the Opportunity
Our Community Manager is an integral part of our business with the mission to enable our
partners, landlords and members, to create places where people connect, share and learn
at the workplace.
As a Community Manager, you will be required to report to the building you manage each
day and will be the owner of the profitability and partner experience . You will also be
responsible for ensuring we are meeting our partner’s needs and our “Powered by
infinitSpace” global standards and targets on member experience and satisfaction.
The function is based on a 40-hour work week, occasionally outside office hours.
The location is based in Amsterdam.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for
Pre-sale and Sales
- Qualify SMB leads - convert them to tours and closed deals (inbound & outbound).
- Understand the partner’s needs, ensuring that solutions provided match the
partner’s expectations across all areas - functional, service, timeline, budget, quality,
- Provide a suitable proposal offer based on infinitSpace guidelines.
- Lead and execute a smooth onboarding process.
Customer Success - Retention and Upsell
- Analyse and optimise sales targets for each SMB customer.
- Identify new needs/challenges for partner’s and forecast future improvements.
- Make sure any payment issues are taken care of on a monthly basis.
- Execute SMB retention plan.
- Support the partner success team in terms of support and service.
Membership Engagement & Retention
- Assume ownership and manage the relationship with key accounts.
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations, and other
issues of complexity.
- Serve as a point of escalation and be a final decision maker on infinitSpace policies
and procedures to members.
- Monitor the member satisfaction kpi results and escalation process to ensure alerts
are being properly addressed.
- Be accountable for member retention, Net Promoter Scores, and overall member
- Review Net Promoter Scores and member satisfaction results regularly and
implement building-specific plans to improve KPIs.
- Communicate and drive the success of business updates, process changes, company
initiatives, and goals.
Building Operations and Management
- Ensure quality and upkeep expectations are being adhered to and SLAs for member
submitted requests are being met. '
- Hold vendor’s accountable for general operational policies and standards.
- Engage with Landlords in conjunction with the Real Estate team to handle any
- Escalate reoccurring issues as it relates to 3rd party vendors to appropriate internal
teams for resolution.
- Be accountable for building-level Opex.
- Oversee and lead internal partners to execute on their objectives as an individual
and a team to reach business & member goals.
- Ensure partners have been trained thoroughly during the on-boarding process and
have the tools necessary to succeed in their respective roles.
- Ensure your time is split appropriately to make sure partners feel supported in their
- Support direct reports in the creation of a development plan, through ongoing
tailored coaching and by meeting with them weekly in a one-on-one setting to
- Recognize positive performance as appropriate.
Budget Setting & Expense Tracking:
- Provide input to and set monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
- Review the monthly building budget and result comprehensively for optimization.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in hospitality, marketing, multi-unit retail,
startups, finance, consulting, or related experience. Customer service experience
- 2+ years of management experience of leading a team made up of individual
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred in Business, Marketing,
Hospitality, or other related degrees.
- Understanding and experience leading a team.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, project management, and
business operations experience.
- Like challenges, and embraces change in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness,
work ethic, and compassion.
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a
positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each
other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are
what makes working here rewarding. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability