InfinitSpace has the mission to foster human connections and create a positive impact in communities across local neighborhoods through real estate. It’s infinitSpace’s goal to improve the quality of people’s life by providing inspiring and collaborative workspaces.
The key to achieving this is by having more flexible office space, in more buildings and cities. Therefore infinitSpace provides a whitelabel flexible workspace management service and tenant experience software for landlords and corporates to create their own unique flexible workspace brands.
Hi, nice to meet you! We are infinitSpace, are you ready for the future of flex?
Our Community Team is an integral part of our business with the mission to enable our landlords and partners to create places where members connect, share and learn at an inspiring workplace.
As an Assistant Community Manager you report daily to the Community Manager. You will be responsible for increasing the overall member experience by running a smooth office operation in line with our “Powered by infinitSpace” global standards, building a strong community by nurturing strong relationships with members and hosting various events. You will be the side-kick of the sales department and support in building tours.
- Assist in employee recruitment, onboarding, training and performance evaluation activities
- In absence of the Community Manager, lead and manage the Community Team
- Work closely with the Community and Sales Manager to achieve the monthly revenue and occupancy target
- Conduct building tours according to sales guidelines
- Provide suitable proposal offers based on infinitSpace guidelines
- Lead and execute a smooth member onboarding process
- Execute various broker campaigns and events focussed on lead generation
- Roll out a successful referral campaign within your building
- Responsible for an exceptional overall member experience and satisfaction KPI
- Being members’ point of contact and solve all members' related requests within our SLA’s
- Support front desk coverage schedule as needed, ensuring there is consistent coverage during business hours
- Building a strong community within your building by meeting and understanding your members, their business and field of work
- Execute building-specific plans to improve KPI’s
- Drive the success of business updates, process changes, company initiatives, and goals
- Conduct building morning walkthroughs to control the quality of the building
- Escalate and follow up on building underperformance to the correct stakeholders to ensure the highest level of building quality and member experience
- Ensure at all times that offices/building health is up to infinitSpace global standard in cooperation with our vendors
- Be the point of contact for our onsite vendors
- Process (member) support (maintenance) request within our SLA’s
- Initiate, plan and delegate work assignments to our maintenance and cleaning vendors
- Responsible for quality controls and inspections focussed on maintenance and cleaning
- Have feedback conversations with our maintenance and cleaning vendor focussed on improving the overall experience
- Assist in the vendor onboarding process and generate a way of working to set the vendor and the building up for success
- Review, understand and execute the building Emergency Action Plan
- Plan and manage the day to day with your vendors to ensure the highest level of building quality and member experience
- Responsible for stock management to ensure excellent member experience and financial performance
- Lead, manage and execute the Move-in and Move-out process
- Initiate, lead and manage the event strategy (i.e. calendar for the month, events with purpose, good mix of themes)
- Responsible for managing and controlling the event budget and actual spends to ensure the member experience is maximized
- Initiate and negotiate local and strategic partnerships in order to decrease event spend without sacrificing quality
- Initiate, lead and manage event ideation, planning & execution
- Develop innovative ways to surprise and delight members to create a unique experience
- Execute events that are in the interest of the community focussed on fostering a strong connection between members
- Monitor and manage operational and event expenses within the allotted budget
- 3+ years of equivalent experience in hospitality, marketing, multi-unit retail, startups, finance, consulting, or related experience. Customer service experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, or other related degrees
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, project management, and business operations experience
- Like challenges, and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion
- Fluency in the English language (written and spoken)
If you're excited about this job, we're looking forward to seeing your application; motivation letter and your CV (in English).
Feel free to contact Sarah Boumans, International Expansion Manager.
Life at infinitSpace
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create a positive impact in one’s life, work and environment. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what makes working here rewarding. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.